Fantastic, we can all learn lessons from Japan: http://t.co/cHbFN6X7UH
Geert Wilders interview - ABC Lateline, Australia
Wednesday, 13 February 2013 14:27
Click here to watch the interview
TONY JONES, PRESENTER: Now to our guest.
Geert Wilders is the Dutch anti-immigration and anti-Islam MP. He's the founder of the right wing Party For Freedom.
Next week, Geert Wilders arrives in Australia for a visit that's been a long time in the making. He planned to come here about a year ago and drew early support from Liberal Senator Cory Bernadi who later distanced himself from the idea.
Now he's being sponsored by the anti-Islamic group The Q Society, on a road trip that's sure to fire debate over what constitutes free speech or hate speech.
Geert Wilders joins us now live from The Hague. Thanks for being there.
GEERT WILDERS, LEADER, PARTY FOR FREEDOM: Well, thanks for having me on your show tonight.
Geert Wilders’ Speech in Bonn
Wednesday, 06 February 2013 09:16
"The dogma that all lifestyles, opinions and convictions have the same value signifies the destruction of Western culture. It heralds the return to barbarism."
Below is the English version of the prepared text for speech given by Geert Wilders yesterday in Bonn. Many thanks to Rembrandt Clancy for the translation.
Rede Geert Wilders. Bonn, 2. Februar 2013
Saturday, 02 February 2013 16:59
Lassen Sie mich mit ein paar Dankesworten beginnen.
Danke, Conny Meier und der Bürgerbewegung Pax Europa, um mir die Gelegenheit zu geben, zu Ihnen allen hier und heute zu sprechen.
- National Affairs If Bowen real man he'll call: Wilders
- Geert Wilders' mission to end 'Islamisation'
- “Every mosque that we can stop is a victory”
- Geert Wilders’ Courageous Journey
- Segment of Geert Wilders interview. Netherlands state TV Dec 27 2012
- Muslims in Europe - documentary by Zvi Yehezkeli and David Deryi (Allah Islam)
- Geert Wilders starts tweeting in English
- Geert Wilders Still Going Strong
- Speech Geert Wilders, Swedish Free Press Society, Malmö, October 27, 2012
- Freedom of speech must be defended
Page 3 of 110
Stichting vrienden van de PVV
Binnenhof 1, 2513 AA the Hague
Bank account: 67.04.72.344
ING Bank IBAN: NL98 INGB 0670472344