Cameron is worse than Chamberlain: http://t.co/1p5fLfKOSy
Freedom of speech must be defended
Saturday, 15 September 2012 16:41
Klik hier om de film te bekijken.
Freedom of speech is a fundamental right which we must not give up under threat of violence and intimidation. We must defend it to the end. Because we defend freedom of expression against those who respond to free speech with violence, click here for the movie "Innocence of Muslims."
Australia Welcomes Jihadist, Blocks Geert Wilders
Sunday, 23 September 2012 10:44
Is it any wonder that the Sydney Mohammed riots happened when a disgrace like this is the order of the day?
Geert Wilders, the Dutch MP who frequently warns about the dangers of Islamic radicalism, has applied for a visa to visit and give speeches in Australia, but the application has stalled. The official reason for the delay is that Wilders is on the Movement Alert List, a database of people of security concern to the Australian government. It means that his application is being held up at the Department of Immigration headquarters in Canberra while more thorough security checks are done.
Australia Has Wilders Wait for Visa
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 20:23
Geert Wilders is planning to visit Australia from 12 to 21 October. Despite applying for a visa in late August, the Australian authorities have not granted him a visa yet. Click here to read the transcript of the television broadcast of 18 September on the Australian Broadcasting Company.
- Australia Censors Free Speech
- Washington Times: DECKER: 5 Questions with Geert Wilders
- PVV launches English-language website against excessive EU salaries
- A Referendum on the EU in the Netherlands
- Geert Wilders: An Open Letter to Cecilia Malmström
- PERSONAL LETTER WILDERS TO EU-COMMISIONAR MALMSTROM
- Wahl-Werbespot von Geert Wilders
- Colorado lawmaker: maybe we should consider banning new mosques
- Targeted Dutch lawmaker addresses conservative gathering
- Speech Geert Wilders at the Western Conservative Summit, Denver, 30 June 2012
Page 7 of 110
Stichting vrienden van de PVV
Binnenhof 1, 2513 AA the Hague
Bank account: 67.04.72.344
ING Bank IBAN: NL98 INGB 0670472344