Interview in LA: http://t.co/2Fs2w7FcyP
Open letter to his Holiness Pope Francis, by Geert Wilders
Friday, 06 December 2013 16:57
In your recent exhortation Evangelii Gaudium (Paragraphs 247-248) you draw the world's attention to the indebtedness of Christianity to the Jews and their faith. The exhortation also contains a sharp condemnation of the terrible persecutions which the Jews have endured from Christians in the past.
Your words are words which might inspire many.
Unfortunately, they are in sharp contrast to the expressions of hatred which were voiced last October by the spiritual leader of Sunni Islam, Ahmad Al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of the Al-Azhar Institute in Cairo.
Let us raise a flag of truth and liberation
Sunday, 24 November 2013 16:20
by Geert Wilders
Nine years ago this month, in November 2004, policemen wearing bullet proof vests and carrying machine guns picked me up at my home and drove me to a safe place. This happened two days after film maker and Islam critic Theo van Gogh was murdered by an Islamic assassin in broad daylight in an Amsterdam street. The police brought me to safety because Islamic criminals had threatened to kill me, too. Because I, too, spoke the truth about Islam, the biggest threat to our freedom and our civilization.
Geert Wilders in The Wall Street Journal
Thursday, 21 November 2013 22:05
How to ruin the day of bureaucrats and politicians in Brussels.
By GEERT WILDERS
Here is a tip if you want to ruin the day of the bureaucrats and politicians in Brussels. Just mention next year's European elections and they will become extremely nervous and agitated. They will fume with anger and warn you about rising populism, a threat to democracy.
Next May's European elections, in which almost 400 million people in the 28 EU member states will be allowed to cast their votes, will in all likelihood produce a landslide against the Eurocrats. What will manifest itself, however, is not a rise of populism, but a victory for democracy.
Click here to read the full article on Wallstreetjournal.com
- PVV: Recall the Dutch dhimmi ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
- Polls put Wilders' PVV out on top, Labour slumps to record low
- Breakthrough in Vienna
- PVV questions Dutch Foreign Minister about EU guidelines on Israel
- Right-wing party tops Dutch poll
- Wilders calls for mass demonstration against cuts
- Speech Geert Wilders, Los Angeles, June 9, 2013
- Reaction Geert Wilders to Islam poll: “The Netherlands has had enough of Islam”
- Geert Wilders looks to alliance with Front National, other EU parties
Page 1 of 114